Monday, May 21, 2018

Confession16 You make it easy



You make it easy… (Funny she doesn’t know) without trying … Regal essence
To love you ... live for u …  sexy silly 4 u (sadness in the eyez) if I have 2 die for you.
You make it easy to slip the ring on your left frost it cold eternal like the arctic
Like that flower in the spring I do it over and over again I call it the flower heart pick
U make it easy do u hear that ( what ?) your heart sound  gangsta mixed with that up town beat
When I say Queen they think it just words until they see the real woman fully grown
You will always feel me even standing in the crowd, phone down ,me you the right here the right now


I might not alwayz be able to give you everything you desire physically  , the promise is that in the area of intimacy, acceptance not always understanding, laughter you will never experience heart and soul poverty, i  am just leasing truth be told your Mr Godz property , no trick  no gimmicks but we on that magically , explosive reactions  eye contact the catalyst  lock lips exchange of that chemically , late night holding and cushion cuddling the library that hold me down the rock and stone the for potion thats our philosphy making golden moments from what looks like the ordinary... Mr Godz what did i do so right that i get to sleep and wake with your art and hand craft next to me.. (you bae)   and contrary to Male foolish  she drives me the "Good crazy" and the truth is that she make s mylife better my grind harder and my thinker smarter, creativy more colourful and arter (i made it up) , loving me is hard work  worth it ... but hard work , but she makes it look easy


No comments: