Monday, May 28, 2018

Never lonley Confession 18



In a world that is selfish and narcissistic ... people are together and starved of love … Lonely,( love and ego cannot occupy the same space) you will never feel hungry for it … love that is , I hope in my simple quirky ways I have proven  to you I am your heavenz clown, if you let me I will be the pillow and the blanket for days when it get cloudy or rainy  we Callbo just code me. We are not about the image (taking her hand placing it on my heart) masters of our own reality there will be no P.O.W when you ask me to just "hold me" then after trying to separate the “us” is like removing salt from the dead  sea... I hate the feeling of hurt, one flesh one bone our home  your pain is mine we share it or I try and prevent it, pac wasn't playing when he said until the end of time, we old school  loving  I see ur beauty and  beauty in the beauty of the flaws Mr Godz design  redefine the meaning of love is blind poetic justice to just us captured by your skin linez. Its the simple  and little thingz we do that never make facebook insta or twitter, its laughter and your smile that make me  a man and a master, constantly cooking and baking how  many times has the fairy tale crumbled but here we are on a journey eyes set on the happily ever after. Its easy to talk each of has scarz on our feet but i can't think of anyone else i would rather talk (not take)  this walk with; I don't close my eyez or sleep on it like a minute in New York  I am all with it. They say i love you … i seen a lot of lip service , callused hearts because we living in it . Not everyday day is perfect looking back and my souls bank account is full woman you have being worth it, thats why i get up present in the moment, and i got to work on it .You’re not my sexing thing, trophy wife that’s for the vikings we on the love thing , i got the worse voice but i still try sing " loving you is easy because you beautiful ", i wasn't lying to you when i said next to Mr Godz your my everything  . We don't do manipulation we trying to build a forever nation the name I don’t call you in public is "deep thought" because you the centre of my daily contemplation's and soul meditation.  I guess in the jot of one line thank you for being in my life …love reciprocation and look forward to tomorrow with a smiley anticapation




No comments: