Monday, May 28, 2018

Return to the Mecca Reflections 2 This part of me "They are forgotten ... forgotten words make me smile because of who they are"




Cloud - Standing in an empty field eye’s closed looking at the wind with his ears he watches (some of you will get it) he listens to stories of journey untold as  the ancient part of him  wakes  that which he defines as his inner king or better yet his Ancient, my infinite me …it talks



“I have bumped into this part of me again, which I felt was dormant or dead...This part of me seeks perfection and peace knowing I will never see nor achieve them in this world ... This part of me wants to rise to great heights knowing we could fall, because we have done so before ... I want to lay down and rest but it insists on getting up and trying again.... (Madness i tell you haha  ....madness). Although inside we are more than one ..... In this world the many of and inside me … this part of me makes me walk alone .... This part of me dates me in silence, the absence of people …yet the presence of Mr god.. ..Where my souls speaks to my mind and conferences with the body, and the mind is true to the heart, I am yet to decide whether I like it or hate it I am  what I am a storm with no form , But it is a part of me so hence most welcome  to reside ... unfortunately it hurts.. .to be alone , We sit in silence, and converse with no words We laugh with no breathe, and shine with a light not of our own ,this part of me  reminds me of words  the world has forgotten like, Honour ,courage ,selflessness ... umm (moment of thought) the list goes on ... the words they hang .... hang on suffocated by mental blindness pulling on thier kneck. They are forgotten ... forgotten words make me smile because of who they are , they have tenacity … i sense them with a surge of pain again because we are alone ... Deep in the soul, alive like my soul had its own soul ... to see them hanging lost in time... like strange fruit  in 1902  surrounded by the hatred of those who could never understand ... but they try to live on .



The shadow pawn that painted the crow black (few understand that’s all right with me)The storm that raged (laugh of madness) and they didn’t see a drop (walk with me know..
The softest place on earth for me to exist, the complexity of god because you are a rock.. In stagnant motion we walk on/ in un-cried tears , and time becomes our currency .. We play chess as we debate the purpose of tears and smiles. They seem to be a waste of time ( tears  that is)... but they tend to cleanse the souls over the years. The wars are personal ones ...victories loses, the wars that go on unnoticed in between my ears  ... Inspiration sits and ponders on my forehead contemplating the right moment… Fear waits for my soul to look away so it can creep closer to .... my heart. Courage faith and indecision locked in immortal combat ... stomps fears head back . My soul looks at its twin which would be my infinite ... ... communion. They laugh with no breath .. They cry with tears .. and they live with all life .. this part of me….Turns around to walk away ... strange actions because where ever you walk you know we will always be one

Gerald Munengami dedicated to getting to know myself

No comments: