Monday, May 28, 2018

The art of love and war Confession 19



The craft of us .... No rules, is the wisdom of the soulfulz who are the love fools, hotter than the sun all the way to core, but we arctic  frosting cool,  eye contact , laughter , hand holding , random kiss and the things I can’t mention (naughty smile) so we got tools heart sniperz so we scope it out no doubt , I would like to call us sweet Karma  but that would the deepest lie because we love without the expectation of an equal opposite return , feel the slow burn we never on that tip “like I did for you know it’s your turn”, hungrier than ever  to taste your essence  can you feel the yearn worlds collide  she hold me down with gravity, changing focus in life my polarity,  changing my work ethicwork harder to spend more time with my  velocity, to at atmospheric entry (naughty smile you know what i mean) such feminine sexuality




Mr Godz can i have more time hold me in a moment and then press repeat, yeah that was me standing there starring, third eye vision saw laying on the floor  like Micheal jackson said woman you knock me off my feet ... We being on that vibe  where like fools we try and describe what can't be described, we understand brain function but don't truly understand how thoughts are created in the mind, we know they affect each other  but don't fully grasp the moon and the tide, we can kind of measure it but to be honest  even the smartest scientist can't really capture time thats a god thing, and so are we, divine in every essence but held back by our humanity, perfectly divided to be different Ubantu symmetry, its when i don't know that i do know because i am not in control  sea river dziva the only thing consistent the hear flow but hey... thats thou, i asked god for eternity  and in case he says lets fast slow , for that daily night time  after glow ... i am not leaving i wont go





No comments: