Tuesday, May 29, 2018

(Soul) Crying 2018



Writing for me is this  place where my soul can cry with some sense of dignity if at all thats possible
With the honesty the of a child to clean the soul, not like an adult pain covered sniffles for told for lies
A child cries hard and once to let  go once resilent soul , adults hold on die slow  and fake the strong..
To write or to  tear ... Words to painful for my ears to hear and tongue to speak for most part my own
When I was young , I never thought one could be scared to be happy, unpleasant  surprise ?
I look to the skyz for answerz  ... looking for Mr Godz but, I never looked with in where he resides blinded, tears binded the adult doesnt mind it the child shakes his head i am grown and thats what the  future hold i dont wana be reminded... the tear falls the child inside untired it..

The ink and page don’t need or ask questionz … they offer understanding or acceptance
Their conclusion is rather silent, home for the cynic time created and wide eyed forgotten
And I tend to agree with it , silence can be golden especailly when you look back watching time unfolding, listening to future ur future hope is that just heaven calling
The world stops at the sound of my scribbling and my universe begins again " it was written"
My sin doesn’t stop ... but for now I can’t see it , it was written so maybe the ink is the  blood
There is a lot of stuff inside of me that craves to get out and see the world peering  out my eye  slideing down my cheek to my chin but i wipe him away before he can fly ..but why?
It craves to be … but I warn it like a parent to child it’s not safe out there those right there dont care
I searched for freedom, I managed to keep everything in , accept 4 the liquor in the bottle that bottles empty (laughing) then it stops, the word stops , this world  stops , the pain stops, the happy stops
Because the pen stopped... the thoughts creativity  stops  but the world goes on my soulz washed
my soul is done crying and I live unafraid to be happy kind auntil the next time ...



No comments: