Monday, May 21, 2018

We change to stay the same Confession 17



We change to stay the same Confession 17

That’s right we change so some thingz stay the same crazy right  but real.
You see the Cloudness in me possess a wisdom that is not mine, I watch the world with two but understands it with third eye, to get to grey and old and think, “her beauty still has me tongue tied” licking my lips shaking my head at goodness memory lane trip, the eye ship, the years we survived and vibed , shot at my like an assassin and emptied out the clip of love lol.

We dance like  are the only ones around  in crowd  and even worse when we are the only ones around for it to remain the same we evolved and life to give to each other need before the want , from girl friend  to wife  to mother of my child to the last bird left with me in our nest  to keep some things the same  we learnt to change , we started with lips locked  faced the stormz and the dry places one thing remained the same our and heart locked, looking back at the sands of time the foot prints are explained when our world was rocked . When others got divorced  we dropped on bended knee and consulted the source  that’s why to day we still walking the course, a Porsche  will always be a Porsche its just that time takes it from the that “new thing” on to block  to a classic, looking backward how many times we have kissed likes its the first already  I am happy some things  change  to remain the same..



No comments: