Monday, October 31, 2016

What i real meant pt2 hypo 72

Hypothetically … hypothetical

What I really meant: pt 2

“Woman I love you”

 “And what exactly does that mean the ones before you said the same word, life has me taught, that what I mean by love and what  you mean by love are not the same thing”

“Aight then ….Woman when I say I love you what I really mean is –




I can’t fully explain what happened when we met... i asked Mr Godz what he was think as he molded your clay...  Micheal she knocks me off  my feet when them hips sway i am just saying, you were just driving bye and i got hit in the head with the stray , Women still look good to me but they’re not desirable as you are to me in that way , I tend to listen when angels whisper in my ear and they told me you’re the one and only, we burn slow Ma that’s hot monogamy from my side you don’t have to worry about infidelity, the question is not on me it’s actually on you B...




When I say that I love you it means I am not going to make finical decisions from a place of ego to fit in with the people I don’t even like that will leave us finically crippled, the loss of trust is the butter fly effect which causes storms earth quakes and heart breaks,  I am do my best not stir up them ripples the only thing I want to stir up are your nipples. I am a do my best to build  and what I bring home that's our cake, it’s ours not mine, its not yours … ours…for me it’s about who I am eating with “U” when being there from dry bread sausages and noodles in college to premium steak... 




When I say I love it means you won’t be in relationship  and still feel lonely, I will be your personal psychologist  part time  Gyno… never mind lol , you can act crazy a little bit lol.. And when I ask what’s wrong and you say I don’t know we cannot, not know together while you lay in my hands B. When you speak I will do more than just hear you but I am listen , some men are crazy jealous of their woman’s success when you Shine more than me, number 1 cheer leader, I will never get jealous, I’m going to play my possession we are team when you shine I shine I am not confused about the mission, and when it comes kissing lay it on me you don’t need my permission I stay cheek ready lol. Your body is  sacred to me “ love her body as if it was your own”  Mr Godz said  I love my self  Ma  I will would hurt or bruise or break your bone, the only thing I want to do in get you in the zone .

When I say that I love you I mean I would rather look at your face and have that eye contact it never gets old, I would rather have that than stare at the back of your phone. I genuinely love spending time with you alone, my lips your cheek bones slow dancing two ears and one set of ear phones Marvin Gaye lets get it on, we peoples like that so we share dem dirty jokes for your funny bone, and when Mr Gods calls me home, “he loved unapologetic-ally ” have them write that because it was truth on tombstone... 

No comments: