Thursday, December 1, 2016

you be like 16 you remind me Mr Gods real




You  be like …

Meeting you for the first time reminded me Mr Gods was real again because I was staring at his craft man ship  and she was staring back at me , it was deep  I could only smile and lick my lips but I could not speak , and when  she smiled I was trying to play it cool but dem knees  well... just to honest like a school boy, They got a little weak, like Mr Gods  when she  laughs I love the sound and I just wana press repeat, this woman’s work  them hips her stride, that extra sexy she poured on because she knew that I was watching is messing with the kings heart beat… She is my kind of beautiful I don’t care about the worlds standards, and I  not just talking about her body and face I talking her mind soul the way she got open I call her a heart bandit …

... She be like




No comments: