Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I promise to Letters to my future wife 29



I promise to Letters to my future wife 29

Ayo Ma just a reminder of the promises I am going to breathe like they're air, I am not worried if the outsiders stare, actually i want them to but to honest don't i care to be honest  I don’t care as long as you’re the other half of the pair. 1...
To be loved  not just romance, romance is the fluff  but I am give you a lot that to to make up for lost time, the love we talking about is that Corinth 13 type love  no hold bars designed for hard yards i am laying down all my cards type love. I won’t let you feel lonely in a world that makes it easy to be nah  not  with me as lot modern relationship prove, of course as a man I am gonna  try and impress you , but I will lay down my pride if builds a wall and I get less you…
 when I am done I want you to pinch yourself every morning just make sure your not dreaming , when in the bedroom that’s the only time I wana hear you screaming you how I peaches and creaming  (who said that lol) walking down the road happiness has both of us leaning tag teaming your face like the angel you are gleaming , and your secret prayer when your away from  me would be " Mr Gods this man you've sent to me , i love him even thou i don't get him sometimes , explain to me again about this feeling and about him  in my life and the  meaning. Mean while I am trying to comprehend  how after all this time when i see  you walk the first 5 seconds are still happening  in slow motion and the next 5 seconds i hear the ocean. All those little boys who broke you heart i am  make the regret this isn't a competition with them , it just the "i and eye in " me 2 , to be loved is what it means to be married to me 


No comments: