Thursday, June 22, 2017

promise 2 to feel safe lunch note to my future wife 30



to Feel safe

With you by my side in the heart in the thought in the soul, I have no weakness in my armour, the yin and yan baby girl you’re the right karma , war on feet but I could never be calmer  your that Mary j blidge no drama  I would never hut you but swear I am harm them ,Your voice is like a classic old song all wana do is press repeat and listen all day long “good bye honey”... betrays you… most men say their women say bla bla bla , they look surprised when I am like nah nah nah nah I want her to talk more  until my ears are sore she gets past my hard and her voice massages my soft core…you  that fresh beat beat ,  got me in booth focus like an eagle like a laser  a lot heat a lot meat , this love thing we sink our teeth into it is hunt and the fresh meat  when you hunt with lioness and panther you got be a beast … like the flow of river this love will never ceases… you understand my lion and the lamb the world fucking with me have me in jam  at conflict with ubantu i am i am ... we Zim sonz children of earth look at what gave birth to love … I am bleed for it but I know what’s its worth love you dee


No comments: