Tuesday, June 6, 2017

honey (uriuchce ne mukoko) Lunch note to my future wife 22


The confidence in your walk, the presence essence soul sentence, so sexy its in your talk. A woman with drive and a dream, a man with a vision and work ethic we make the perfect team… Pac whispered from the heavens “beautiful black precious and complicated” I am like B “drunk in love” inebriated.. .I can’t explain it.
I am a chocolate teddy bear, uriuche mukoko (honey) so as a couple we that sweet, u muse it, to the music ,you got it, you hot it, so when your gone the kid gets soul sick, but when I see again I am still tongue slick (double meaning) heart beat…  I lost my  mind about you and I don’t wana find it, lying in the grass looking at the stars I drop Barz we own whats ours time even when we a part, for the brave hearts (because love requires courage) we smart the heart designs original so we are the smart art …  ndashaya mazwe (lost for words) when the native tongue is the only way to explain whats hidden in the plan fire we reign … for ever yours the cloud heart 


No comments: