Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Mo town love ... Lunch Note to my future wife 25


Ain’t nothing like the real thing young king , as Lionel tapped Marvin on the shoulder they laughed at me as they explained to me about the endless loves, while we were taking it easy on Sunday  morning, “ when she say lets get it on,  you will be like what’s going on boy” Marvin laughed  because I told him this love was "like shot gun , I aint hear nothing through the great vine ,  yeah she a super freak  but its more than that it’s like superstition , this endless love , I can’t help my self , no where to run  I just dropped to my knee like ayo ma I need your love"....  for a moment i had to come back to real time Alicia is never far said it best " some people want diamond rings some people want everything , but i dont want anything if it aint you ... old school came back  Aretha was like "R e S p E cT  shorty told me she met you in spanish harlem , amongst a chain of fools she said she never loved a man like you before  she always day dreaming about you, so while your on tour she will wait until you come back....

No comments: