Monday, June 12, 2017

Second scripture... Lunch note to my future wife 27


We break all generational curses with our vows rehearsals , before I say I do I agreed I will do my best never to hurt you , your my inner circle a happy home I am going to build it, sorry we will build some times my passion gets the best of me i guess we have work to do . You make me dance at your thought  I got my pebble I am happy feet, Late nights I am a massage your feet with the deep heat, relax the flow I will massage your body cover you in coconut oil , this so relax but late on I am bring the heat until skin boils, best believe I am taking it ... cant stop won’t stop the hurricane toungues for ever young (who said that) there will no need for faking it , A true Zim sun , the passion you arise with me and wake get to this (laughing). I will war for what’s mine (this love thing) even against myself awe walk like Mraz and Venus, Mr God how did you know that I would need it, late night pillow talk something holy a second scripture  we write and we read it. Your eye are hurricanes , your lips are the moon, your smile pure kryptonite, your ass is the bomb and your waist my hopes for tonight, the thighs hold sacred secret i discover and like, your feet are foundtions and from your ankle i slowly watch magic happen my eyes rise back to your face ... Truly  royalty i rare in generation thats forgetten regal grace ... Every body starts out hot and then1 get normal and some even fall to cold ... never fear about its not game on  when we hold hands its flame on ... the way you wear the last name on 

No comments: