Tuesday, June 6, 2017

you make me smile ... Lunch note to my future wife 23


When you walk through that door I smile (every moments a gift with you ,I waited so long)… I smile that heart smile that our souls connected smile , that ayo ma come here smile, that naughty you know what it is smile, my shoulder start to bop my waist moves my arms rise my finger say come take your place right here where you belong, we dance… intuition and heart beats is our rhythm and blues in the silence cheek to cheek, chest to breast the moment and Mr Gods tell you “this is where you belong”,  when I smile at you the way I do…(you know the way) I do , outsiders looking in to house our lives our love are like “why ?”… I smile even more and  think you have no clue “sean paul we tight like glue” . We connect respect intellect we elect love honor and protect yes please foolishness we embrace ignorance we reject. Pamuhacha (I will meet you by the love tree), you carry last name with regal grace that’s our banner drawing out my most high King Zwagga, no Tsaga. It’s not about me or you but “us” and what we will teach seed in terms of love not being perfect but being in love but still legacy … come to me , I smile you’re the moon I am the sea.

No comments: