Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I see loves blind ... lunch notes to my future wife 24



It would of being simple but she smiled at me boom shot gun to heart dem dimples... love crazy

I see Mr Gods that love is blind, we see each other aware of the flaws yet blind to hers instead I chose to see… I see her awesomeness her beauty essence that unique thing you put in her that’s makes her, her... a designer original that she is taught to hide and I was put on earth to uncover and uneducated her  with a unique blend of love foolishness and a lot of laughter, I see love is blind she doesn’t see me as a  “all men are dogs , you  can’t be trusted ... let me check your phone” nah , she sees a good man , that King I walking to become and will arrive to with her, that guy  that will hold her 30 -40 years from now infront of a fire. I see loves blind I don’t see attitude, I see confidence sassy personality i see the world through her reality and respect her feminity, If she earned more than me it would not bother me it’s not who brings home that most bacon it’s that “we” eat , She doesn't see a confused hardness of weakness in me she  understands the lion and  the lamb in me , the unique challenges of being a black man walking into the world  hard , and the slowly removing the armour when get home so don’t harm her with loneliness. I and eye that’s our “us” mantra  when I look into her eyes I see the pride  in the panther…

  

No comments: