Monday, January 22, 2018

confession 6 i cheated on you with your...



Yes I confess I cheated on you once, it happened while I stood behind you in a mirror and that woman in the mirror is the only other woman as beautiful as you, I wanted her as much as I desire you.


Soul surprising, eye tantalizing, mind  mesmerising, you have more than my cloudz rising, when I thought love was forgotten conclusion Mr godz perfect timing and then the part of you which I am surprisingly attracted to the insane driving, always surprise me with the things we are surviving.


How often do you find a woman who is the branch the leaves the rootz and trunk, rhythm and blues soul and funk, you got me open like what do you need what you want, the perfect flower even the leaves that slant

Every day I wonder what’s behind those eyes the soul the door, the reason I go scorch policy if I go to war, apple of my by I eat all the way to the core  and I watch your belly swell I wonder shelved in your store, Mami I will say it in every language today I say Mi Amor

No comments: