Sunday, January 7, 2018

Converstaion with self 2 - write teaser



I write to let them know I love them in silence they don’t really need to know I love                                                                                                                                                                                                 them but I just do….?.. Pure and true... love has a voice is much greater than mine... and it is not confused with carnal rubbish the times have brain washed us with... it surpasses the flesh and touches the soul if you remember what a soul is? 
(My other reply)Yes … we do... so in writing love allows me to speak with no words... to many it is corny in this day...to me its reality...  and the cause of my solitude... as I ask god was I born in the wrong time knowing he makes no mistakes (a deep breath)

I write because all humans have a part of them, which cannot be accepted by anybody else accept the designer... the “just is” the uniqueness, but never the less the most intricate part of the star that shines within which often the world teaches us to hide, i will show you mine in the hope you accept yours, and judging from the look on some people’s faces they still don’t get it...

Sometimes actually often I write because my soul is torn ,my heart has grown calluses from a hard life lived  and my wings are Brocken, and lords knows I cried until my cheeks ran dry or I was dehydrated (loll).. dreaming about the times when I used to fly ...now look at me  … drowning in a bottle , believing the world to be hostile , lord you know I tried .. Faith or no faith ... I am tired of this falling thing... Because I feel like am dying ... so I live to write to live... (The madness)

I write because god planted something in my wrist connected to my soul my mind and a thought that demands a voice... … Thought breathes through expression... so I write to express my design... lest i be smothered


I write because I am insane most of the time ….. You just see the sane... (Mum?) and this perception of me is for your comfort zone, I am here to bear notice your comfort is dead (loll)  simply because I to need find mine and unless I walk the waters of the ..Ink and paper I will be lost in your perception, that brings us across  the puzzle  of the maze of my mind  where pandemonium  and sensibility  are playing Russia roulette click ..... Bang oppose   . Yes I am insane?


No comments: