Monday, January 8, 2018

Confession of a Cloud 4 -since i seent U


From day one... actually from when I first saw you I said that’s my future wife (she reminds how real Mr Godz is)

Mr Godz I understand that every breathe you give me is a gift, so please don't take any offense with me , but for her I would give my whole life... all of it, and not think twice... i know she is priceless but i will try and pay what can of the price?

No anistetic I would punch into my own chest and rip my heart out and give to her to breathe with a smile i would die just let me watch her from other side for a love like this  the surgery with no knife ...

thats what clouds do for northers starz when it feelz like (wordless)





You Mr Godz gave me vision like Osiris so how did I get blinded by a lioness was the black panther skin of the movement of tigress

Was it her aura like Phenomanal  Maya type Highness? The soft silk like chocolate smelling skin to the touch that had me silent ? no inner conflict like "we aint even fighting it"

If beauty and essence demanding respect was a single word, I am watching her move...she  writing it.

The way she lives in that body (drool lol) those contours the definition of perfect flaws

And when we kiss I press repeat, and when we cuddle all night in the morning I press pause

(Naughty laugh) As for the gem in between your legs I want to be a citizen and live there forget these tours (lol)



Could I fall in love with you with your permission over and over and over again as many times as wave s touch the shore?

Dam it Queen I love you so much I ignore the fact that you snore (dodging a plate )

After 10 years that’s what you do to me, I still look at you like at that start remember that first month
And when I munch on my cookie, it’s like I am eating my first lunch ... Delicious

Nothing about us is fictitious, no day with us is repetitious, I got nail marks in back and she wasn't being vicious


Like the dawn the first moment we met the first light (returning to the moment) "Mr Godz I just saw my future wife"


No comments: