Monday, January 8, 2018

Family Affair …The hive the home… Teaser



Family Affair …The hive … Snippet

it was perfect  that you didn’t have to be perfect to be loved nurtured adored desired and appreciated, and  lord have mercy the laughter so much of it that the thought of it makes my lungs hurt and my eyes water up in a good way.”


Cece- Sometimes your soul mate is not always your lover, I am lucky that he is… He is my “somebody” who answers the question we all secretly ask when we dare to love unapologetically,  he… Cloud does it sometimes with no words just a smile and he always has the right answer … yes. Whether it’s parents and children, lover to lover, friends, family, dam it even pets. The question is simply complex, are you ready to ask yourself…?


“If you knew the real me … me, not the ambassador I send out into the world , no mask no makeup (snitching ladies you would be surprised how many men wear emotional make up), the raw me no cover up stories that start with “but” , “you don’t understand” and “let me explain”  and blaming circumstances,  the naked soul me no fig leaves that person… would you still love me,  respect me, want me , desire me… and with a deep childlike honesty in his eyes and baring his soul in his eyes and voice , he shrugged his shoulders and said “yes and only you Northern star who else would I want, the real questionz would you want me ? ”. For a moment we transcended to ether “above the cloudz”  (gentle laugh)…to naked souls starring at each unashamed unapologetic touching each other’s scarz acceptance not understanding “so this is what real love feels like hah ?” I asked “I guess so … let’s find out” so here we are, and we returned to reality.



Cloud … super enough to stand behind fearlessly, human enough to touch and be touched. Someone so comfortable in their own skin you felt the same way, the good the bad the quirky the flaws the intangible (that… I can’t put quite put my finger on it but I want it about you, it’s different and I like it). That take me as I am or the doors to left type honesty, so infectious it makes you the same way when it’s just the two of you, it was perfect that you didn’t have to be perfect to be loved nurtured adored desired, lord have mercy the laughter so much of it that the thought of it makes my lungs hurt, he would build the house I would make it a home we would make it a kingdom and we named it the Hive.


No comments: