Tuesday, January 16, 2018

confessions 5 it gets More beautiful



Making love to you is a butterfly coming out the cacoon over and over again, every time I go in (lol) I come out different , just a little more beautiful … a little more excitedly grateful fulfilled and because you  reflect me  a little “ eye filled like life’s skilled or was tongue just skilledd doesnt matter it was real(who said that lol)” my tongue wants to say something but lungz are stifled . We on some Queen sheeba and Solomon  not some Samson and Delilah, it will be a cold day in hell when I look out into the world and say I don’t desire  50 years plus I lick my lips at you with that fire . Sometime kissing you is like genius thoughts caught on paper, the world don’t understand what was written then (our love) only the genius the paper and the pen and we do it all over again
and then ...

(Sound of scribbling)
Dear modern man you might see me as an anomaly, I would rather have her around the attractions not because her ass is round (but it is see it from the front), lip licking, eye contact anticipated laughter, deep cuddles for days that gets me aroused , so I guess I don’t fit into your little boys club we eagles that play equals no ego’s that games for your and the proud.

She is my flynes that’s why I call her maverick, and the moment she close and leaves our house I feel home sick, no tricks  no need for the Netflix just that old school forever until grow old magic. She doesn’t need but it but if she wants it  I tell her my lips are all of kinds  shades if you want lip stick, she is heart stopper i am a back breaker, she is a house maker  i am her soul taker, you couldn't put a price on it but we both stack that paper 

No comments: