Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Confession 8 forgive me i lied


It was not intentional but I did it anyway … I take my responsibility as a man for my role in it, but the worldz to blame mostly or lack of it , you see (deep breathe confessionz of cloud walker), when I called you amazing, gorgeous, intellectual, special in a good away, one of kind, the one who blindz me to other women aura ... it was all liez, wait … but before you get mad or feel anything about it let me explain to you what happened ... you see (deep breathe)  the truth is that your more than pretty words to me, at least ... but this world  only had those words to give me to offer you at one point , and don't get to mad at the world either … I mean the heavenz and Angelz struggle to explain  the level of awesomeness and artistry Mr Godz was trying to explain and express we he made you that you might not see ..? me and you we journeyed to next level now… no secretz… trust… full disclosure, so yes I confess I lied  to you, I use words but wordz can't explain to “u” what you are to me , that’s why often you catch me smiling at you in silence with the stupid smile that says I love in no uncertain way "boy .. What are you looking at" Cloud "My world and part of my ministry"  u smile  back at me in no uncertain way Cloud “there it is.” My sweet pardon for the liez systemically I draw into your eyes… or is it the ass (dodge the plate) definitely the eyez.


In this crazy world we live in your smile makes it all worthwhile, living I mean and facing the times, words slip off my tongue the way my hands slip over your skin, parting your thighs is like knocking on heavenz door "can I come in” , your beauty sexual ministerz and educates my soul intellectual, you shinez like the sun and moonz in sky at the same time   beautiful thing but unnatural, random kisses cuddles  and compliments flow on the mutual, even though we do it all the time  its special every time it’s our natural but nothing casual, "I love you arguments" our parting ritual, ordained and designed  by Mr Godz but every moment day kiss is conceptual , and the second kiss back instinctual , starring at each other for no reason  a silent "thank you Mr godz" contractual, almost in  a dream like state  who knew that this kind of happiness love respect intimacy and affection could be this perpetual , I write it on skin with my finger that my concept of contexaul, you stamped your heart on my heart irreplaceable… un removable…our souls have a conversation that goes “even if your body died today I will never ever for ever ever let you go”… one thing that I di say that’s not a lie “woman your phenomanl

 .

No comments: