Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Confession 9 We on some non performance love


We grown into each other now…even more we in to “together now as in forever now” as I just went deaf and you were my last sound… something this world battles to understand because we on non-performance love, you love me the way I love you we love each other for no reason we just do and that’s true, and that leaves the outside world confused like detective with no clue it’s got Sean Paul like nah man you take the tight like glue.

Sad to say but really talk shorty, but now a days a lot of these women are pretty frames with little or hidden content, but when talk queen quality like you it was the content of inside the frame the old my soul “your stupid if you don’t give this woman your last name” in a world that feels like the winter of love you have fire and you not going enjoy the dance flame … that’s lame?



They don’t understand love unconditional, like theirs is as a reality TV show and air heads what have is fictional? Like a snow flake or finger print me baby girl we Mr Godz original, I describe her awe as imperial, the first thing I have on mind and lips is her like cereal, if you say that I don’t love her  wear black we are going to loves funeral, pure as it getz like talib  dropping a lyrical, what we have Is in Godz handz  I don’t need no evidence I feel you your like a blessing and a miracle , your soul your mind the booty Queen I am  feel you ….


10 teaser 

Strange  fruit of the good kind the kind of flavour I can’tt get off my tongue (hehe) and out mind, my handz get dirt but stay how do yo get the diamond out the mine (who thought that) like when starz align 


No comments: