Friday, March 25, 2016

48 hypothetical... Mirror that

Hypothetically … hypothetical

I know that you embody beauty, back bone, love, essence, that something i can't quite put my finger on, and just the perfect pinch of crazy, and  strength would you let me be your mirror.

Yeah I can see that look up in your eye, that extra twist in your hip because you watching as I am kissing on the thigh and your body start to shiver.

It’s alright breathe or don't breath (lol), enjoy the ride, go crazy just don’t decapitate me lol .. we grown folk … maybe I could be good company for a lonely soul that was designed to let her hand fit perfectly in mine.
If I wasn’t in the script of your  life, I would have to talk to Mr God personally  and ask him to start to rewrite the script now so i could  play that very  role and the depth of your ear when i not nibbling on them lobes  recite the perfect line

Hypothetically …



No comments: