Tuesday, March 1, 2016

43 Hypothetical... A Note from your crazy future husband


Hypothetically … hypothetical

… she finally gets to work and sits down, she reaches into her bag, for her reading glasses and wrapped around them is a tissue with a note on it…

“Hey Yo Ma … WusPpppppppp ! Just playing, sometimes we get so caught up in the business of life I don’t get to let you know that I do more than just appreciate you, and what we have is sexy sacred and forever, how I feel about us sometimes confuses even me and that’s a good thing because no woman in this lifetime has managed to do the unthinkable and spend as much time on my mind and in her body in reality as you.  When we are apart and I miss you and water doesn’t taste like water no more, sleep doesn’t give me rest, fired chicken doesn’t make me fat, but Empire is still empire I am just saying Lucas game stay tight lol , I am just clowning… When I met you and we did the thing…  you said I said I road hard like a stallion, I remember looking back licking my lips and saying you Road me like a Harley Ma smooth but hard you handled your business… and some where in that crazy conversation and laughter I knew you were the one … In a world that’s fickle and believes in things that change and will die like money looks and sex , you gave me beautiful things that people can’t see like trust, magic moments, you make a man feel like a man and laughter. I trust you, I see you …you (yeah the crazy insecure and broken you), that’s how I know that I love you. You can’t love somebody you don’t trust as pretty as it looks with make upon it called lust, with no trust it becomes dysfunctional, with you all I have to do is hold you, we don’t get into this every two minutes we are looking into each others phones and over shoulders … I love the way you don’t do duck lips …you just wait to see me and like brown sugar you add that extra sexy to your hips … you See Ma , I am going to take this moment to remind you of what the mirror told you this morning your beautiful, but what the mirror didn’t tell you is  that your light is amazing, your awe is god sent you’re the flame I am the moth, that’s why sometimes I have to step in as your mirror and remind you that when god crafted your body and mind as it is and as it grows he wasn’t playing he had the perfection I wanted in mind, and then he had the audacity to over deliver, he had me looking at that sky with dumb look, the fools smile and a thumbs up… Having said that I know your training for the wedding bedrooms Olympics … and as your personal hands on coach (clearing my throat) you have come along way and you have shown a lot of potential, but I feel like tonight when you come in for training, after we lay down and do the stretches and your all warmed up properly hydrated, as always we going to start slow and build it up, but I think in your training your ready for the next level, we are going to go harder deeper, a lot longer, less breaks between sets. (lol) I feel your cardio is at that level, I expect more passion more burns more intensity until just before you past out lol … so stay ready , I know I miss you right now while you read this … because right now water doesn’t’ taste like water… you don’t even try to with no make up on and your beautiful signing out
your hands on personal coach and future husband …




hypothetically

No comments: