Tuesday, March 15, 2016

47 hypothetical... Parable selection

Hypothetically … hypothetical
What if I were a parable and you were the wisdom and we gave birth to a love child named knowledge of me . We are sitting on the edge of the bed, I want it, you want it but one us has to get it started… “your taking your time” (licking lips) “that’s because I am a (pause) professional”. I am about to go to school and it’s the first day and somebody’s body is the college
And what if we had to fight for it this love thing would the weapon that we use be called a soul edge, because we have such self-knowledge, we would always have the winning edge… moving closer and closer with stealth of a ninja you’re on my side of the bed…




What if I sparked the perfect blunt inhale x hale, when its time passes will you be on my left or my right, and where are those hands going but it’s alright I know your game tight, awakening the darkness that must amount to light, doing what we do slow listening to John legends tonight
If I promised to give you my last name now and dropped to my knee would you say yes? If I kept it fresh and promised to love you with affection and not just an erection, tender like touch in the left hand and god like in right for your protection…would you pick me as your song when get to the juke box as your selection

Hypothetically…



No comments: