Tuesday, March 29, 2016

49 hypothetically ..Grey love

Hypothetically … hypothetical

What if I understood your love l language and we spoke the same way? A shoulder rub and kiss on the back of your neck after the day, them ear lobes are safe either if you know what I am suggesting, finishing your conversation because we good like that and I know what you’re about to say…
What would happen if I was the molderand your body and emotion would you let self be free in my hands and spin in your head like clay? Be my canvas let me paint a smile on your face or the other look when I am eating the entrée , your like “kings if like that you do that all day
I promise you babe you will never see 50 shades of grey, I will never leave your rock your warrior , your soft place at 50 we made your still that beautiful with grey, I am still slap that ass and call you bae
My kisses on the back of your spine say it will that be okay… mmm yeah





Hypothetically…

No comments: