Tuesday, March 8, 2016

44 hypothetical... Who is this woman

Hypothetically… hypothetical

Dear Mr Gods ... 


" ... who is this woman who has me all twisted on this, some love Jones write her  a poem, her pretty smile got me feeling stupid type look but play it cool  feeling like a fool,  as I lie on top of my sheets day dreaming of a future and a happy home until god calls us home never ever be alone , she shamelessly walks around naked in my mind not that I complaining and she is not a sexual object just a free soul, her body curves let me know i will never understand Mr Gods artistry  but i love it, a goddess and Queen a woman and like me a human being, them curves that soft serve i wish she would melt in my hands and make he make sounds yall aint ever heard ...( really) word, got me clutching the back of my head like yall done heard… she the truth she aint the perfect body type but god sent her to me perfect my wife type.. we concurred 

Her body and mind are ripe i am curious how did Mr Gods know she is just my type, she stimulates my sexual with her eyes conversation melodic voice not her thighs the look good to i will seek the diamond latter when driill the mine, and them thighs be fine to like deep fried southern type chicken same color to...did I mention finger licking good  i aint trying to be hood trying to southern getle man but i cant hide the wood,  finger licking ....licking be the key word until I make it rain while I do the dishes I get your heart ticking, I think it but never tell you I miss and count the seconds we apart do you hear that tick tick ticking.

Yeah sure we get physical but it’s the least part of something that is spiritual i love the way we connect your my hommie never phony always for me on them cold nights when call me god wasnt playing games when he said he designed you just for me. Clouds whizz past my head  i am falling … but I trust you to catch me because I am falling nah i crashing, can you blame me for trying to get in, inside your mind to find unknown treasures hidden within that remind me how much you not but are like me inside your thighs for a treasure god promised only for me…

I will stand on a mountain top but I guess in this day and age snap chat or Instagram FB , I am in love with most beautiful woman in the world and make your friends jealous to be honest i could not careless as long as we are us and i and i ... queen do you understand that you are so  precious but you have to stop stealing my lungs your awe yor presence your kisses leave me breathless, as I explained that you’re not their perfect ... your mine ...sweet brown sugar cover in honey your with what ever i have to go through you worth it  , and a s a king and queen we both shine … your heart i will try my best to not hurt it

Hypothetically



No comments: