Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hypothetically When I am dead and I am gone - part 3 …dream words for my daughter

Hypothetically … hypothetical
When I am dead and I am gone - part 3 …dream words for my daughter…
To saint Peter “Can I go already they won’t be asleep much longer and I promised them I would love them so much I would come back from the other side, do you want to make me a liar?”
“Go”
Sitting by the side of the bed I can’t help but smile to my daughter (daughters in spirit)-
“Precious that’s what you are among-st many things like a queen, like life’s alchemist because of the potential hidden within, in Mr Gods eye’s we are all equal so don’t get draw into race wars, but guard your heritage and never think of yourself or your people as less because of your melanin, you got funk soul and rhythm… blues and Jazz and from your daddy that hip hop we don’t stop so when you hit the dance floor you kill’em, not too much baby girl or them young thunder cats might, on your booty think they fitting in for a feeling in (I know because I was guilty I have snitch on the game to protect mine), I might have to switch from heaven to hell because I will start kill’em… your Precious. Did you know your most beautiful at dawn when you wake, I guess you get that from the Ghayaha who is Mother earth, every African possess her essence in some shape or form so more than others, I see a lot of her in your smile in play in your swag. Your most beautiful at dawn because that’s the real you no lipstick no makeup, no hair did just Mr Gods perfect design unique beautiful a true original hold onto that person because I promise you this world will try and steal this part of you and make you feel insecure, guard it where it like a badge it will teach you to be as confident as your mommy, you look in that mirror and tell the world “I am army” or you can just tell them you’re a Munengami (laughing) either one works precious… Please sweetness don’t put on the paint of make up as war paint to cover up who you we all have flaws embracing them that what makes us who we are, if your gonna do make up use it to accentuate essence the line between self-hate and self-love can be tricky and thin, and when you hate yourself its hurts me because 50% of you is me and Mr Gods said your beautiful and your saying he is lying and baby that’s a sin (don’t make bring out my bible lol ), so listen to your mama she can be crazy but she has a lot of knowledge and essence with in, time is a funny thing because it doesn’t matter how old you get you are always daddy’s little girl. Keep me in your heart I wish I was nearer, for those teenage years when you’re going to have to fight not to love what’s on social media tv and the next best trend for acceptance that human nature, and really do you which is to fit out if you have to and love what’s in the mirror, Them good looks that you have and that big brain .. (whispering) don’t tell your mom they come from my side of family, and we’ll all the other crazy stuff that in you your moma side true story (lol) precious. (sun coming up dam). Baby girl hear me clearly real talk (clapping hands), forgive me for not being there, please don’t fall into the stero type of girl raised by a single mother, please don’t seek me in unworthy boys and give away your body because whether you admit it or not you have a battle called a demon called father hunger, I live in your DNA so if you miss me and I know its hard look in the mirror half my face will show up, look to the sky at night that dimming star you can barely see, that’s me and the ancestor cheering you on I am the one shouting “ we breed them she came out these n (dad shut up)”. Daddy will always be your biggest fan in whatever you do so when you do it give it 110%, you might have your moma frame but until you get married you represent this last name, and this last name comes with mad game … I got to go own your day be the heat in the flame …Precious… one last thing your beautiful because you are foundations, you have foundations and not because you wear foundation…daddy loves you
Sun comes up

Hypothetically….




No comments: