Wednesday, March 9, 2016

45 Hypothetical ... Your personal cushion

Hypothetically…hypothetical

How does it feel to wake up in the morning and my body is your personal cushion? After last night’s cardio work out hugging kissing licking touching deep pushing and yes stretching lol, a freak a queen a goddess a silent smile my unapologetic soft place and definition of a blessing, and when the world gets stressing your laps the place where I am head pressing…

Nightly journey is my tongues excursion to arrive at your ecstasy, like a cloud I use heat to gather up the moisture, rubbing your stomach and your back and light the match until you busy B, I got to tease you slowly until you say Gee I want you inside of me, and I be acting a fool like “I excuse me what was that pardon me?”. They call me the black Moses the way I use my staff to part the sea…




You can trust me B, I promise you to be there when you need me … I suffer from a serious Mr God complex, I am not always there when you call me, but I will always be on time, lay back relax let me rube feet and shoulders I will do it for you now, and even more when you get older, I have that old head wisdom like a book on an old shelf loving you is like loving me queen I know that it is not all about self.





With me you will never have to worry that every day is the same old song, I get deep with it like the songs of Solomon, hot monogamy my love game my tongue game and D stay strong, your heart in my palm I will try and always love you tender, and I beat the cat up like I finalist on contender … we keep reinventing for a life time and for ever.

hypothetically



No comments: