Thursday, March 10, 2016

46 Hypothetical ... R rated lol.... Friday end of the day call

Hypothetically … hypothetical

(she answers her phone…. 3:30pm Friday… the anticipation )

When you get back home tonight B, it’s Friday I am strip naked and get the oil out and sit you on the bed and rub your shoulder and get all that tension out, good conversation to detox your mind and your soul, I want you to get that bull shit out before I put my good stuff in deep real deep… lol. I’m a take my time I don’t need to rush to get what’s mine, admire your naked curves and imprint the image in my mind, while I rub your feet… you have been stand all week your feet are sore and a little swollen I want take away and yet feel your pain while I admire your frame these are the benefits of taking up my last name…


Aight B, so we done it to time to lay you on your back nibble on your nipples and kiss your belly, like I said its Friday and we both want a taste, so …lol… I bring out ice cream, because when you scream I scream we both want the ice cream... you know what I mean, I can’t let it drip until you biting on your lip I got make you bust like a fully loaded clip.
Whats this …? You want to flip the script you push me on back, looking down at me you lean into ear… “Listen G don’t forget your body is my playground, you always trying to beat it up but I am here to challenge the champ pound for pound, how do you want it G should I kill you with the circle or slay you with the simple up and down, but I aint stop till your body break and you’re making the same sssss…sound sound” so it’s like that Ma?  “yes it is”.
After all, that we did how is that you lay in my arms with that Halo, definition of an afterglow Feeling like Oliver twist because I want some more, your skin so dam soft a reflection of your heart. Just lay there for moment let my strength take away your fears some time it hard to breathe up here as gods our own sacred atmosphere… we being together for a moment but every time we do this it’s like the first year we met and we haven’t even gotten to Saturday yet… but you got me twisted keith swet…

Hypothetically….



No comments: