Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Oshun and Chango (goddess and god) lunch note to my future wife 20

Oshun and Chango (goddess and god) lunch note to my future wife 20


Everybody in the rooms talking about wonder woman, ummm no I shake my finger in disapproval beat my chest a few times clear my throat … “let me tell you about my woman and her super powers , first and foremost she is not on screen she has real curves and she fly and she can keep my whole attention for than 2 hours… she even does her own stunts  in bedroom  (who said that lol) I got the bruises to prove it. Our homes the big screen, she makes me superman or is it super mad (ducking) so we make a great team, my tongue can testify personally her skin is as soft as , and tastes better than ice cream, I seen her give mortal men black eyes the way she fills sways and brings that boom bang in dem jeans, my woman can run a business,  she crazy enough to love me, cook pray and is humble enough to clean… I am not going to get into what she can do with my sword  (ducking and running), her eye’s have no beams nor rays but they make this king melt, her eyes can also tell you “you fucked up” and the shits about get real and a lot pains about to be felt, her real genealogy is genuine royalty and we took some vows a team player who has joined Munengami league and she signed up for an eternity, for real for sure she has back I would never question loyalty… Thank you for being crazy enough to fall in love with…


1 comment:

Bastat said...

Love this! Beautiful love is wonderful! Love is!