Thursday, July 5, 2018

Return to Mecca 1 7evens - Wars we wage





1 The war is spiritual psychological disturbingly diabolical … This is street Vietnam

2 They shatter the spine of the spirit, mind manipulator colonizer, true bombe and use bullets that pieces while “They” burn my soul with nap-om

 3 They point out where ancestor lay, the hunter is all talking about his cunning tricks to get the prey, “they” told me ashes to ashes but I aren’t really being gone

 4 We pick up arms, immune to the crocodile tears with the serpent tongue charm take aim I stay calm that left us distorted, I done heard this before but it’s not the same old song

5 Guerrilla  warfare  in love and war there are no rules that makes round 2 fair demons angels watching  I say “pull up a chair”, Blessed with gorilla forearm I hit them with Bhuda palm

6 Holy war, my mother kiss my forehead, I put my hand on heart in case don’t make back home “but momma don’t be scared, the Star of David in my soul so I hit them another psalm

7 Angry,  you dam right give me the whip and you take my place against the tree of slavery, let me take your  baby,  Nah bra , I am from Africa don't tell me to keep calm


No comments: