Sunday, July 8, 2018

Return to the Mecca 6 7evens "Type love"



1 The finger print "us" one of a kind type love , I know I sounds corny  but do you get tired of being on my mind, because i don't get tired of you by my side, when i say her name all hear is “roar” pride. I can see the pride in the panther…

2 "Did you miss me?", "not really" see you caught me cause i just lied, the tested and tried, i see no evil because this is so blind." I will know your last name if you give me your first my future bride"

3 Truth be told i could only eye ball you  LL cool j lip lick , because I was tongue tied , i am body analyst (lol) so i analyzed, bedroom court room , "oh God i am  going to"... my tongue testified ( who said that lol).

4 My Lover and  dreamer we do this wide eyed, we get to fall in love over and know each other again older age souls (the wisdom and value for time) teenage hearted ... cant sleep, cant eat, knees feel weak,  what did you do to me woman  i think i will ever be the same again  type love ...

5 With each slow kiss you got me on my alchemist, we take simple things and then golden moment , we own it arrhythmic tone it , you got it i want it, Caramel coated ,rainbow personality stunted

6 Kissable cheeks cute... lips sexy got me thinking all kinds of sin, your eye's that sexy turn on, then she puts her glasses on, sexy is smart gone wrong u got my hand on my chim thinking of Marvin Gay song... lest not waste time and get it on

7 That moment of clarity "Marry me?" ... too much time wasted chasing what was never mine, know I want to sign the dot line, the diamonds where not between her legs or in a mine but in her mind … Pac told me “until the end of time”



No comments: