Monday, July 9, 2018

Why i stay quiet revisited 2018




I try and look in the opposite direction although my feet seem stuck, but my eye confess (Judas lol my eye's i mean) they don’t want to tell lies and i employ them... they should be fired

In this modern day they preach liberty democracy and free really? imprisoned in this moment arguing with common sense like "hey man , come free me"

They are obviously not looking at life from this side of the cage,  what if the book ends and excited if i flip the next page

I am free to hurt imprisoned to awe as I stay quiet


Silence hurts ... But it is beautiful because I can say what I want freely without judgement or recompense , as i explained civil war with common sense

In my look..... . And in my shy I shout it out loud … surround all alone by my many me's but still alone in the me crowd 

The angel say SPEAK… and I say….? "Nothing" Angels reply "nothing ... hold up your the one who asked some one and something ?"

I want to open doors for you, play motwon and 90's soul music 

Buy you flowers for no reason, to be sermon and also do the preaching cornith 13 teaching

To Feel bad , but feel good about missing you when we are part ,At least I know I care..... .. I don’t have to guess or be told (self) "i object" self  "over ruled"

Aspirations To be the dumbest thief ... and show you how I will steal your breathe away and get caught because i just can't get away, i know i got alot to say ... Quiet ...

Things aren't that simple..! As I lay a rose down on the tomb stone of "grey aged romance", willing to pay the cost vs i don't know if my heart can take another loss ... try riding a rollcoaster while eating the candy floss

I am sorry I am old school … maybe I am just a pure fool "i object" self  "over ruled"

But … yet alas there is always a "but"... This is not a movie or a fairy-tale its real life , thats real blood  at the end of your tongues knife.

Too many whispers “new age”... “Money”... “want against a need”  ...”feminism”... every "ism" just another soul prison , it not for me i am simple.

I am simple... I still hope … and stare at stars, stare over the ocean and wonder (nothing really and everything in the same moment)… hold hands... you know simple ?

My conversations with god I serenade to her if you listen to my silence you hear it my smile, you hear it in my stare 

And me and god talk and walk... I know I am still a poet ... if your were a prayers i am the devoted 

These poems written on my smile.

Quite frankly couldn’t be bothered to explain it all my simple the new complex … if that explains my silence, so i am quiet



No comments: