Thursday, July 5, 2018

Return to Mecca 2 7evens Wars we wage pt 2


                                                       
1 They try and sell my soul like it was auction property
2 They ask me are u one of Gods sonz, I know that I am but  “i am like” probably, I guess they can the tato on my heart “heavenly”
3 Queenz say they got lucky and hit the lottery, I give you all of me, you hold me down, so her heart I keep on lock and key…
4( to my children) Something about my moma smile it brings out the king in me, opposites attract but we give each other synergy
5 “they” start talking race shit we start with the archery, blood will flowi don’t do river but oceans and sea, chaos in theory morph into anarchy
6 on this one issue Mind closed eyes open i am praying… can’t you see
7 I took a shot to my own soul , friendly fire my kindness had to die know fight me ?


No comments: