Monday, July 16, 2018

Return to the Mecca 9 Ghost in the shell



1 Love had become some mythical creature you only found in movies and books until i met you and we started to ghost write ... right ?

2 When i say love i don't just mean just the fluffy feelings, yes there is sucking nibbling “that thing again”  and touching but the best part soul healing, the mystery of discovering each other seems soul appealing, like I said soul redeeming open eye dreaming , lost time in bad relationships retrieving asking “that’s the meaning”

3 It's the principle Kingz and Queenz, Godz and Godess talk in miracles, hidden  to world we talk about our love silent when out tongues dance and we so lyrical (lol). Was it designed by Mr God or did we invent it  seem virtual slap that but I would never hurt you thou, we being in it for minute but we still kiss slow.

4 We are like old school love Jam something spiritual , we start out vertical but end up horizontal, its start with eye contact the rythmatic sway  hands on your hips and a submission to the moment the touch of lips.

5 Most people search for it in the universe, but we are a different kind of special so it was always going to be the Multiverse destine not repeat the past curse,   this song we sing only has one verse but I multiple lingual  different version of same that what we call single as we mingle.

6 Like the house of blues your so cool , in the colour blue  that corny type of love  when you’re standing in the next room but somehow i miss you . Comedy and sexy that’s the life we built true, when you come home and see on the door “ hard hat Area man at work” you laugh as you walk I know I got work to do

7 We play a strange kind of tug and war for time and affection , I am your choice and your my selection love is dj-ing, the good type soul sick infection , to be first lady doesnt require an election, My mama said I should but I can’t help when love my heart doesn’t wear protection



No comments: