Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Return to the Mecca 13 "Lamb love"



1 I will be the lamb for sacrifice it's cash money if we ever have to pay a price 
2 on a hot summer day i will be your ice , if they ever do u wrong  bae i do u right 
3if the game get loose then i will make it tight , when they bring the dark then i am be the light 
4 If they they disrespect you  i am fist fight if the fairy tale starts to crumble i will be you knight
5 When u sleep and dream i am your starz at night, when the world bringz chaos i am the stone that says it will alright 
6 i love the way seek up be hind me when i am cooking and squeeze me right , i pray Mr GodZ make me a titian so i can love the woman girl lady baby boo bae Queen (bedroom name lol) with all my might...
7 Mr Godz i will die happily but if they ever touch my seed or my wife ... not if when you resurrect me  i cant have seven mindz because i cant think twice




No comments: