Friday, July 6, 2018

Return to Mecca 4 7evens "we flip Thrones"




1 We are not the Flintstones, we just like to flip thrones travel like garden gnome but keep it on the home grown, excited when see each other touched like g zone.
2 Your like the key in the lions mouth, got that southern thing and like, she rollup on my knack purring away the doubt
3 Can I get and amen because my baby is a living sermon, I love the way her head fits just right on chest like I am wearing a Ben Sherman.
4 I call our bedroom  the NASA station  cause or converstaion makes leave worth you know what time it is when turn on Jodeci and trun a womans worth 
5 She is my wifey "left finger frosted" confused as my side chick because i call her my rib, i will not loose her campgained hardest, know i am building and preparing for the life game with her the romance was like an Olympic bid.
6 Beauty and i can atest is in the eye of the beholder , breathelss tight thats the way she being held , out cast was the spell cast for the heart meld.
7 Buckle up so i knuckle up , because i am going to fight for you , you your worth  it , i will beat it but not hurt it



No comments: