Sunday, July 8, 2018

Return to the Mecca 7 7evens jot of one line



 1 They talk about “how do I love you more ?”  But in the world of cloud I am like “ I can love you raw”…
2 They say you are the fine wine (flattering) , but I beg to differ  that what we share is the wine tested and getting better with time (realness), withat touch of pray answered devine...
3 For the nights untitled I will check your pulse for excuse touch your skins and look for the sign that we vital,  we are like the whole songs of Solomon in the bible...
4 Can I tell you a secret Mr Godz wrote our love and life backward so we complete just becoming the completeness? He knew I would crumble  when you smile no defines for weakness.
5 Our idea of erotic fantasy, is  in intimacy in- to- me- see so we start to visualize , “our eyes were on god” and lives in his hand  by effort and affection it materialised …
6 Baby girl life and love are a movie it’s not exciting with a boring a plot  the promise from me was never to leave you no matter what  and that type of monogamy that can only be described as hot.
7 We can rewrite the love story distorted by slavery, if it the jot of one line you be Amazing Queen





No comments: