Monday, February 29, 2016

42 hypothetical... Chocolate king for you
















Hypothetically … hypothetical

What if I was some deep dark creamy crunchy chocolate bar and you had yourself something awful a sweet tooth… and at any time you could sink your teeth into me…lol … but I told you it was okay if we abstained from the hunger, because I know you’re coming off of loves battles fields, and I am not sure if you properly healed from the pain, we medicate our emotions with sex sometimes I don’t want  to be him… the one to perpetuate the cycle in loves name, your worth the wait to me... trust me B,
 I do want the cookie I am cookie monster full times munchies… but your sacred to me, love making should be god ordained even if we know without the ring its sin, I do want to smash I want land the dam plane but i want passenger of your delicate heart to be safe .

You can reach into my soul because its full of goodness…. deep red mother earth type African soil, and you like the baobab tree drink deep with your roots because we make this  permanent… they see the surface but can’t conceive the connection between you and I that make us “I and I” under the earth. Possibly unapologetic-ally you could get lost in me safe in my arms seems like a myth in a culture of hook up but you can trust me, with your pleasure and your boy did I mentions orgasms come with a warranty lol.

What if we were two slave running away from the world… running never looking backward at conformity, our skin colour is fidelity we took off running when we saw a chance for the “for the happily ever after”, as they chase us we were not afraid to be the set apart couple never lonely, but kind of lonely, knowing we are not perfect but in love and that was the freedom for us…. hands souls and temperaments that fit perfectly … chased as we hold hands pursuing things they could never conceive that’s our truth certainly… i know it burns keep run we now what behind us so lets find out whats in uncertainty.

“I want to be as close as the holy ghost is” lyrics that define what I want to be for you but can’t humanly do, silently jealous of sunshine and that way it makes your skin shine it gets to be absorbed in places that should be mine … and the soap can get it to because it touches parts of your body I don’t get to… running down your lines, the inner thigh diamond mine, but my tongue should get an A plus trying




Hypothetically

No comments: