Sunday, October 9, 2016

hyp0 63 African women dont walk they glide . hypotheticaly

Hypothetically … hypothetical

(Talking to myself on my bed looking up at the ceiling)

Who is this woman who has me feeling so alive her presnce is like buzz of bees in hive and the honey sweet she melts in my mouth that some other kind of heat, or sexuality for centuries has being misunderstood so queen with right amount of hood; when African women move don’t walk they glide, we made of gold and honey inside, until the wheel fall let ride

She is a lioness and I am lion so this between us we started off as a pride, the unknown darkness of the future compared to her love she has it shines to bright.What part of her is beautiful her heart her face  her mind Mr Gods i waited along time but you got so right , i don't kiss tell but i am say this the cookies tight 










Your mama should of called you  “lyric” because you a rapper delight, they seem to have a problem with our brown skin they fear and want to be me to  adore you... but want to whore you .. so together we going to fight…  fuck politically correct and being polite , your my woman i am your man  they better get right i am your covering  your  my defense together we run offense and never loss  i never call you bti#$ nah i say married to a Boss  ... your the heaven to me   that northern star till our hair turns grey love ...love








Spoken word artist but you make wana stutter, hands over body you know why you call me butter , mentally sexually spiritually your all that , thought I on liked youu  because the ass is phat… never an object another beautiful human  and no body and this I can attest to nobody can make me feel that way can...





Hypothetical                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: