Friday, October 28, 2016

What i really meant when i dropped a knee pt 1 hypo 70



Hypothetically… Hypothetical pt 1 what I really meant …

When I dropped a knee and gave you my pebble and asked you to marry me, to share my last name honor and protect me what I really meant was …









“It crazy  we have being together for so long  and never not once have ever had and argument it kind of bothers and excites  me a little bit what happen if we do? We yin yan  even when we disagree we are kick to back down yield and forgive, the bond between me and you is covered in honesty compassion but mostly common sense,  you’re the steroid like power behind my confidence I can’t say you never thought it (lol) but you have never said a word to rip me down, brick by brick emotion by emotion by these god  moments I do my best to build you  and you have built me to, the bridge between our souls started before time  and runs into the abyss of the unknown I am confident we handle the hard miles, the luckiest man in world  I get to wake to your bad breath but always the most beautiful smile (lol). When I asked you to share my last name  what I truly meant was I will never leave you Norther star… if any man I ever hurt you in any way they might put me away  for 25 to life  [thinking] unless I use the sulphuric acid but that’s another life time don’t ask (lol). I run your defence Ma and since I met you I have fewer scars you hold me down when it comes to mine you’re the moon I am the ocean we kiss and we shine. We  don’t have child together but since we connected I feel like share DNA when Mr Gods create you and me he must of used the same clay, so clique you finish my last sentence like the same way , we said 1..2…3 what would  you name our first child  we laughed so hard when simultaneously we said the same name … w e reign to rain.

Late nights you sit on the edge of the bed and I brush your hair our scared thing mental detox from the stress of the world and child wounds being healed the I am Scarecrow and you’re the rose our bedroom is the field, you lean into strokes and make lioness purring sound. When I am done we switching up position you sit on butt  and massage the knots out of shoulders and my back with love care a lot of pain (lol) and true diligence, in that moment I think to myself Mr gods she is my  heaven sent. Moment by moment brick by brick we build to as close as will get a happy home filled joy and laughter, as close to fairy tale the happily ever after, I don’t have time to save words for the grave so I confess I have  never loved so free, so hard so pure. We live in times that are confused evil, lost and there crazy… there’s a lot unknown but the “me and you” are the only thing I know that is for sure. We are grown up children… vulnerable… anything’s still possible, we are each other’s study so we have so  much more we need to learn, unselfish that braggadocios ooze out the eyes type love goodness our roots run deep we grown up kids who act a little mature. When I dropped knee I meant that I will never leave you.

Hypothetically



No comments: