Sunday, October 30, 2016

Hypothetical ....“U” 71


 Hypothetical 
“U”
It wasn’t you twerking that held me all night when I got that phone call that my man’s had committed suicide… black and blue my soul was hurting, I was trying to be a man  but you looked past my façade to my  soul life giver energy I start absorbing… Touched me with your light that every Queen has  hidden inside  I felt the hands of nurturer working… For you my queen for us to make this journey there are so many things about false masculinity I am unlearning…Ma that was “U”.






It wasn’t your thigh gap, six pack or flat belly that took the day off work to take care of me. I don’t know if it was the flu or chicken soup that almost killed me (lol) I made it, the flu didn’t that’s all that really matters. I might not always see but I can feel the Goddess with in from sub atomic molecular particles we vibe on the frequency of unseen anti matter, Ma thank you for being full of love and being made from honey and gold, I am trying to drop some truth so please don’t I am trying to flatter … and that was “U”.








It wasn’t the Fat Ass (and trust me I am looking and its righteous back here lol) that held me down when I lost my job  and need to crash, you kept me focused when I was frustrated from looking , all the way the through process you made sure Bald head didn’t take  my crown as a man , “U” reminded me no matter what  I would always  be your man,  trusted in the vision I remember what you said



 “king I trust you keep pushing execute the plan,  I will stop loving you when there is not one grain on earth and mars  of sand , we said whatever my come especially the hard stuff that we never plan” yeah that was “U”.




It was not the nude selfies (thank you thou), duck lips and designer tight clothes that made stay committed after you let me hit it, dam I can’t lie after I got a taste I knew I would not  be  able to quit it “ it’s your Papi are going come get it?). It looks good on the outside but it’s the light that’s inside, and things you randomly sometimes I can’t fully wrap around my mind, you’re not my trophy,  so to the rest of the world  listen up closely …when it starts slip  20-30 years from now I will still slap that ass and say she is my one and only, I aint playing games woman, latter  on to night one on one bedroom basketball, I am the black Mumba drive hard down lane it’s the only time your allowed to call me Kobe lol.. For “U”


...Hypothetically

No comments: