Sunday, October 9, 2016

Woman i am going to wear you out... hypothetical 61

Hypothetically … hypothetical

God lord… woman I want to wear you out …lol … in that way latter but I mean in this moment I mean now, to wear you out with your hand inside mine and tell the whole world we are an “us” thank you Mr Gods  she 360 degrees Divine, I can’t describe how I feel with jot of one line .
Most men love there silver gold platinum ropes, designer watches with stones stolen from African lands, flashy rings, ear rings, belly ring some rings we won’t mention…lol it not really for me  her face is my watch in hard time , the gentle hand squeeze affirming nod amd her smile tell it going to fine .
I keeps it simple I have the greatest jewel of all you not that I can possess you I just assume you give yourself to me because the loving is sweeter chocolate cake, and I want to wear you out on my right hand side with your palm inside mine , I want to wear you on my lips at random  times they look a little bit dry do mind if use mine I can gloss them up until we both shine, I and when we alone in private that body collide , every line of your body I want to memorize in the depth of my mind time after time.
Some people love the feel of cold steel and stone because they shine they use their cell phones , there watch is for status it doesn’t tell time, maybe I am fool but I love that warm tender caramel skin warmth baked to perfection by our African sun  and smells just a good to make you wana ooh wooo… I hope don’t salivate ..Oops a moment now it’s too late. So woman are you going to give me your hands so I can wear you out, or should iwait until you ware me out ..lol

Hypothetically



No comments: