Monday, October 17, 2016

Northern Star love Hypothetically 67 ( when your old but still have that teen love)

Hypothetically ... Hypothetical
Morning routine …True story … and maybe things to come in the future.
He “Miss me Queen” … Her “Always King”
He “how much (playfully)?” … her “constantly immovably
He “like what?” her … “ like the northern star my position on this love never moves”
A slow kiss  palms slowly part to finger tips and linger, deep eye contact the kind that gets you aroused, finger finally part, she turns around (he) a playfully ass slap, she looks me up down (fake mad cause it not the first time that how we role). He “Go on with your self Queen and have miracle of day your already a blessing to me bless somebody else." We walk  away from each other, we both laugh with the childish occasional look over the shoulder eye contact knowing we both blessed.
Latter on that night …
Getting in the shower together we take time soap and wash each other part of our mental detox from the worries of the world as we enter our own, a promise is being kept to be intimate and to be each other’s study always. It comes at cost to me you get all the hot water I stand in the back and freeze lol it’s worth it . We step out the shower wiping drops of water off each other’s beautiful glisten brown skin naked in body naked in soul we have nothing hide other on the contrary nothing but appreciation over here Ma. We stand in front of the bathroom mirror my hands wrapped around your chest symbolic of our closeness and my defense of your heart; you’re my muse and the foundation of my soul … we are  “I and I” we are “just us” we are  “ a unscripted love book being written and getting better when get in bed  it be getting wetter lol”...

Night prayer “(she) lord thank you for this king (he) lord thank you for this Queen (together) Whatever my come we will always face it together the good the bad the unexpected and the time when we don’t know, and when the world get crazy as it does we are a team, except for you Mr Gods we don’t need no outsider … we are the army”

Hypothetically …

No comments: