Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hypothetical 62 I will be your ..soft rock

Hypothetically … hypothetical
 I will be your  soft rock gentle enough  to lean on  strong enough to build on, strong enough to hide behind  when the elements of life play rough, solid edges for the world but a soft core for you  but always gentle enough to lean on.

 I will be your sky the place you soar to and saw through or maybe I am just trying to say I think you fly. As your sky I am reflection of your light and I am one start that one star that watches over you as you dream about me to night… I wouldn’t normally say this dream wrong but dream right (wink) lol

I am be your flame  I am bring the passion, intimacy affection desire , that moment when you can’t say nothing,  we are hot monogamy you can be the balloon I will be the air together  we rise, as long as every morning I get wake up and look into those eyes as we get old I wont let your lip your heart and your body feel the cold or lips get dry.

I am your Scarecrow as I watch our love story start to unfold, the young braggadocios love  that oozes out your eyes, tingles in your bell and the artist of many sleepless night , I feel like a like little boys  with the first pure love shy but honest my hand out will you hold it? In the moment I am your scarecrow sent by Mr Gods to watch over you as this love grows, and I have the best seat in the house, ay B did you know that your skin glows? Did you know when Mr Gods sent me he told me not come back home until I found you  the rose





hypothetically 

No comments: