Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Confession of the cloudwalker hypothetical 68

Hypothetically… hypothetical
Ayo Ma

“have you ever seen an eagle fly high in the sky with one wing so we as a people have being told a tragic lie, the eagle is our people me and you are the separated wings, they have us walking like chickens on the ground, the skies are our heavens we are the original cloud walkers let’s get together and do bigger things, i see that smile on your face when i drop a knee and bring out the ring






When I get to love  the way I want to and  the way  you should be, we will not be the our past nor our future deep eye contact Ma, we are going to be very present and enjoy every moment, we will be the right here and right now no outside noise. You’re the decibel am the sound, I can be the verb you can be the noun, the truest of queens that why I gave you my crown, my soul mate, my unknown feminine parts, my most equal, I love your smile and laughter it’s like watching Mr Gods creative hand paint in the earth , you let me take off the mask of masculinity ... for you and the little girl hidden inside  I will  be heavenz clown.




You being mad at me for a second  I can understand that we messed up... but you still want me  I can tell from your gestures that extra twist in your hips the way you lick your goddess  lips (dam) dropping clues. Lady music don’t sound like music without you, you got the rhythm I got the blues lets dance, besides  I am the man only man on  the planet who makes you smile but walk  funny in the morning remember the long stroke  those spine kisses the ignorance the blissfulness that made you ... Papi ohhhh lol





Ma can I confess I loved you before I fell in love with you i am your covering i am your defence, I was complete as a human being but yet I knew something was missing, deep late night conversation cuddles and random kisses, I guess I would the richest man in the world right now if beggar dreams wishes doing things to you that gave you belly twitches , now lay back let my tongue thigh gap pay  me with your eyes rolling back I am about to do the dishes … it aigh Ma tick that one off your wish list


Hypothetically

No comments: