Sunday, October 16, 2016

Yo be like 1... In-to- me see when scars talk


Listen Queen, In- to- me … intimacy is the one thing that I will never starve your heart body or soul of, like the days when you will come back from a long day at work and we can soak it up in a hot bubble bath, I tickle your feminine fat and nibble ear lobes, its sound like heaven when you start laugh we rub your shoulder take a away the stress thats imposed on us by the world , I follow the contours of your body to study the one they call my better half, to find the Y in the formula of love making when i am X, now I am about to do this math. Laying in  the bed we remove clothes we remove masks until the end time just be real with me B that’s all I will ever ask.


While we at it let me touch your scars Ma, the ones I can see and the ones only Mr Gods you and me will ever see. Let my words be healing balm, late nights on the sofa  netflix .. a few snacks  and your favorite resting place my chest and arms,  before you sleep I will a prayer for us and hum you a psalm. Your scars are the most beautiful part of you I wish you never had, but it  was those experiences that you won or lost that made you who you are and that person is rather adored by me  if if part of her are quirky with a hint of crazy. Your scars tell the story a brave warrior a survivor your scars whisper to me “ I with stood the storm, I got back up and rolled with the punches, I am know  who I am and  who I am not, I am not afraid to go to war especially with a true King by my side” . Then I will put you hand on my scars and say maybe you want to take a look inside.


Hypothetically …



No comments: