Thursday, October 6, 2016

hypothetical 58 Chocolate queen

Hypothetically… hypothetical
I was walking down the street listening kurt kruffis beat.
My Head was looking down because I was searching for the rose that grew concrete.
When my eyes came across her ankle and her feet, at that moment I had to talk to Mr Gods  about this sudden heart rate change, she is a chinopisa (hot one) you can tell from the sweat from her heat.
My eye start rise up legs I get to them thighs, I am not trying to objectify her but my grandfather warned me about this finger liking succulent chocolate meat.
Those hips , her waist that dip in her back , Mr Gods I though you didn’t do perfect ? This chocolate queen I haven’t even gotten to her face yet and she the definition of sweet.
Mr Gods  I am begging you after looking her in the eye and seeing the beauty of her soul, please let me wake up to her face until the day you call home, this moment is just a taste but for life time want to eat

hypothetically



No comments: