Friday, June 8, 2018

20 Confessionz Muphuwira ( translated ... love potion)



Muphuwira ( translated ... love potion)
The excepted , Mr Godz Humor reflected both our heart guard love is CIA undetected
The story never told ... wait wait wait unfolds heats cold ambilical cord connected
If the world doesn't like it stand back because you don't have any idea what i will  do to protect it, if love is sick pharmaceuticals cant protect it  maybe the fairytale is different the queen kissing the King animated and resurrected, i take it, it like Adam and eve  and tha dam welll i guess i never ate it.


so cliche  but we i hope because see flambĂ© a frosted left finger and champagne , they called you my one but now my last name, i had to have up the  game but this is not game.

what is it about u that does things to me  that makes Mr wordz  tellz me " i can't explain", so turned to the right brothers but they fell down word on word planes can we dance in rain ,eyez that hold wild and tame sucking honey off a comb when your my last name... You make me more man  and i chose egoless, arrogance in her eyes she doesnt have to fight to for my heart or affection because i would not contest, it goofy love because laught alot  she is the hot spot  i could leave her if wanted to she got me on lock , take a look ate you finger thatz how you got that rock...





No comments: